WISHING YOU A HAPPY NEW YEAR!

by NICOLE at PURE EXPRESSION EVENTS on JAN 1st, 2015

Wow! Can you believe we have already closed the books on another year?  I feel like it was only yesterday that I was ringing in 2014.  It’s amazing how many memories, milestones and changes a year can hold and this year was no different.  Among many things, I was honored to be a part of 6 weddings and watch my brides and grooms say ‘I DO’.  It would be almost impossible to recount each laugh, smile and tear I was a part of.  I can’t thank my fellow wedding professionals, couples and fans enough for your constant support!  Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your lives, for entrusting me with your special day, and for working along side me throughout the crazieness that is wedding season! I am honored to have a small hand in this beautiful wedding world and can’t wait to see what 2015 holds for Pure Expression Events! So without further ado, here is 2014 at a VERY quick glance! 


Comments