Real Weddings : Florie-Anne & Julien : August 2015 : Pure Expression Events

“Look at it this way, you will always remember that YOU got married on the wettest weekend of the summer!” 
Those were my exact words to my beautiful bride the day after her wedding…
Florie-Anne & Julien live a 100 mile an hour lives in Paris and wanted to come back to Florie-Anne’s childhood home for their big day.
The couple was wed in a quaint church, filled to the brim, in the heart of the Bordeaux vineyard.  The reception followed à la maison – on the Bride’s family estate.  Over 200 happy and delighted guests, oblivious to the fact that it was pouring down rain, enjoyed a refined cocktail by one of the top caterers in Bordeaux.  The reception was held in the “Game Room” - that’s how it figured on the layout – completely transformed by the exquisite chandelier floral arrangements. This was one of my Couple-Parent weddings as I like to call them.  As the entire reception was held on the family property, I spent the majority of my time planning with the Bride’s parents.  This is common in French weddings and I am always struck by the level of commitment exhibited by parents - a real sign of love.   
A truly enriching experience that only further convinces me that wedding planning is the best job on earth!! 




















The "Game Room" isn't so bad for a wedding dinner!














Wedding Planner: Pure Expression Events
Photographer: Laorida
Floral Design: Jardin des Carmes
Venue: Private Château
Catering: Lacoste Traiteur
Hair Styling: Expression Coiffure
Make-up: Néomie Lemoine