Photos are IN!!

I had the privilege to work with an amazing photographer on a couple weddings this past summer.  Cheerful and friendly Annabel from Belathée Photography (www.belathee.com) made the trip out to the French Countryside to photograph wedding with two of my American couples.  I will be posting many of her photos over the year because she has blessed me with an abundance of material – a treasure really!  Unfortunately she lives and works on the other side of the Atlantic and cannot always hop over to the ocean to shoot my couples weddings. Here is my favorite photo:




I love this photo because it captures the essence of a bride on her wedding day.  This is Nancy and this shot was taken after the ceremony.  She's not posing and she is not yet accompanied by Jason her new hubby.  She is alone in the spotlight and everything around her is beautiful. Isn't that what every bride wants?